Recipe by LaughingMoon
I found this recipe online somewhere and I cannot find it again. I am glad I wrote it down when I found it! This recipe is simple to throw together and it tastes sooo good over some steamed rice. My family loved it! This recipe is pretty versitle too...I am sure plenty of spices and herbs could be added to it..maybe even some onion and garlic. Play with it and enjoy!
Top Review by Dessert Dawn
This was a great recipe. I only made one slight change. I only had cans of jellied cranberry sauce so I added about a half cup or more of dried cranberries to the sauce. I served it over rice. Delish! Next time I think we'll try boneless leg meat.. Really easy recipe and very tasty. THANKS!
- 8 -10 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup maple syrup (real syrup, not pancake syrup)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the chicken and place it in the crockpot.
- Mix the maple syrup, soy souce, and whole cranberry sauce.
- Pour the syrup and sauce mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on high heat for 1 hour.
- Reduce crockpot to low heat for 3-4 hours.
- (Some crockpots cook slower than others. The chicken is done when it is falling off of the bone).