Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an easy and impressive recipe, made in a slow-cooker. Tastes great, and will make you look like a genius!
- 4 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans (undrained)
- 2 (13 ounce) cans white chicken meat (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce (Medium heat)
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (cubed)
- Put the ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours and low for 2 hours. Stir every 1/2 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Very good and very easy :)
Simple preparation, amazing flavor! I had this dish at camp about 10 years ago and have been looking for the recipe. I cook fresh chicken (instead of canned) in just the salsa, then added the beans just long enough to heat them before serving. (The already-soft canned beans got too mushy in the crock pot.) Also, I substituted 1/2c sour cream for the cheese. Tastes great with crushed tortilla chips if you're up for a little crunchy texture!