Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty 4-ingredient cookies with banana, flax, pumpkin seeds, and dried fruit
Make and share this 4-Ingredient Banana Flax Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium banana
- 3⁄8 cup flax seed
- 1⁄8 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons raisins or 2 tablespoons other dried fruit
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a cookie sheet.
- 2. In a bowl, mash the banana until it gets to a sticky texture.
- 3. Add in flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, and raisins into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 4. Drop about 1/2 tablespoon drops of the batter onto the baking sheet. (I used a small soup spoon for this.) Flatten the batter into a round cookie shape.
- 5. Place the cookies into the oven and bake for about 20-22 minutes or until the edges turn into a nice brown color.
- 6. Remove from the oven and let cool. Enjoy!