8 hrs 15 mins
Cooking time includes chilling overnight and setting time for the topping. I adjusted several cheesecake recipes to be used with a 4 or 4 1/2 inch springform cheesecake pan. These small cheesecakes are great for those who cannot finish off a large cheesecake or who want a treat but don't want to tempt themselves to go overboard. If you want to make enough for a 9 inch pan multiply this recipe by 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed (Strawberry Oreos are great for this)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons strawberry schnapps
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- canned whipped topping
- chocolate dipped strawberry
- 1Crust: Mix cookies and butter until crumbs are moistened and press into bottom of a 4 inch springform pan.
- 2Filling: Combine cream cheese, 2 1/2 T sugar, and cornstarch. Beat until smooth.
- 3Beat in melted egg substitute and vanilla. Beat well after each addition.
- 4Remove 1/3 of the mixture, stir cocoa and 1/2 T sugar. Set aside.
- 5Stir strawberry schnapps into remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 6Fold in sliced strawberries.
- 7Pour half the strawberry mixture over crust, then top with half of chocolate mixture, layer remaining strawberry then chocolate mixtures.
- 8Without disturbing the crust, swirl the blade of a knife through the cake to create a marbling effect.
- 9Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 225 and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- 10Remove cake from oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 11Turn the oven off and return the cake to the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- 12Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 13Top with canned whipped topping and chocolate covered strawberry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Inch Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 212.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: