1/1 Photo of 4-Inch Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
12 hrs 10 mins
Cooking time includes chilling overnight and setting time for the topping. I adjusted several cheesecake recipes to be used with a 4 or 4 1/2 inch springform cheesecake pan. These small cheesecakes are great for those who cannot finish off a large cheesecake or who want a treat but don't want to tempt themselves to go overboard. If you want to make enough for a 9 inch pan multiply this recipe by 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzel
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons peanuts (optional)
- 1Crust: Mix pretzels and butter until pretzel crumbs are moistened and press into bottom of a 4 inch springform pan.
- 2Filling: Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and cornstarch. Beat until smooth.
- 3Beat in melted chocolate, peanut butter, egg substitute and vanilla. Beat well after each addition.
- 4Add peanuts if desired.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 225 and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- 6Remove cake from oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 7Turn the oven off and return the cake to the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- 8Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 9Topping: In small saucepan melt white chocolate and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 10Cool to lukewarm, then pour over cheesecake.
- 11Drizzle strips of melted chocolate over the peanut butter mixture. Using a knife draw the dull side of the tip across the chocolate.
- 12Chill till topping firms up.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4-Inch Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 656.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g