Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sounds really good. My hubby like stuff like this.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon not packed freshly grated romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, white and green finely chopped (scallion)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup grated medium cheddar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients with hand or stand mixer on medium until softened and well mixed.
- Add next two ingredients and mix on med-low until just incorporated.
- Add spinach and mix on low until just incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to a small ovenproof dish and sprinkling cayenne on top to taste. Top with cheddar. Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 - 7 minutes before serving. Serve with fried or baked pita wedges and tortilla chips.
Delicious! A definite hit at my party. I quadrupled the recipe with no issues.