Recipe by Maureenie
This recipe contains no mayonnaise because I do not care for mayo. The four cheeses make this an appetizer for non-dieters only! Serve with wheat thins or your favorite crackers.
Top Review by Coastal Cook
Excellent recipe! This is the first time I have made spinach artichoke dip. I followed the directions exactly as written except I did not have a red pepper, so I just omitted it. Very easy to put together. I was a little worrried about the amount of garlic, but it was perfect. We had this with tortilla chips and steamed oysters.I'm glad I chose this recipe. I will definitely make this again.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped or 2 (7 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop all veggies.
- Mix all cheese with sour cream.
- Mix veggies into cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture in a 7" x 11" baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove cover and contiue baking for 5 minutes or til lightly browned.