Recipe by Little Bee
I got these off of Meals.com. I haven't tried them yet but they sound wonderful and very easy.
Top Review by Dirty Bird
If you have leftover grilled chicken or steak, then chop it up and throw it on top. Adding a little cilantro and a splash of lime doesn't hurt either. This is really an easy-fast recipe that comes out perfect every time. Your eaters (kids or adults) will not be disappointed. Little Bee, thanks for sharing.
- 6 6 inch fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) canortega refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup ortega thick & smooth taco sauce, medium
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (about 3)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese (8 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400º F.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet (s).
- BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
- SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas.
- Spread 1 tablespoon taco sauce over beans.
- Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.
- A pizza cutter works great for this.