Little Bee's Note:
I got these off of Meals.com. I haven't tried them yet but they sound wonderful and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 6 inch fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can ortega refried beans
- 1/2 cup ortega thick & smooth taco sauce, medium
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion (about 3)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese (8 ounces)
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400º F.
- 2Place tortillas on baking sheet (s).
- 3BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
- 4SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas.
- 5Spread 1 tablespoon taco sauce over beans.
- 6Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Cut into wedges.
- 10A pizza cutter works great for this.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 528.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g