Recipe by KseL
Just a blend of cheeses with different textures, and spices to create a unique macaroni and cheese
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni in water until nice and soft.
- In a double boiler place Velveta,cheddar cheese,and ricotta. Melt over medium heat until all cheeses are evenly melted.Stir in bleu cheese dressing,mustard,black pepper,salt and onion powder.
- Remove macaroni noodles from water and drain.
- In a large bowl combine macaroni,with cheese sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place macaroni and cheese in an oven safe dish.Bake for 20- 30 minutes or until macaroni and cheese is golden brown on the top and around the edges.