Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This non classic lasagna is creamy cheesy and garlicky and melts in your mouth.
Make and share this 4 Cheese Lasagna Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 39 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 lb romano cheese
- In a large skillet brown your ground beef. Once browned drain any fats.
- Add onions, garlic and mushrooms cook till onions are clear. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato sauce and herbs cook for 20 minutes on very low heat. I like to use the Classico Sweet Tomato and Basil sauce.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to box directions.
- Arrange 3 noodles on bottom of a 9x13-inch pan, place 1/3 of your meat sauce over noddles, next arrange 1/3 of each of the cheeses (I like to start with the Ricotta and then the Mozzarella, parmesan and Romano). Repeat this two more times.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hours. Allow to rest for 30 - 45 minutes and then serve.