Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
So delicious! You must try it!
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) cartonsrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta.
- Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Serve with tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.
Wonderful recipe!! The combo of cheeses was so wonderful and flavored this dish nicely. We all really enjoyed this recipe. I followed the recipe as written except that I used only 1 (15-oz)jar of Alfredo Sauce (not the 2 [10-0z] jars) as stated in the ingredient list, and it worked out just fine. I know I'll make this again. And although it's perfect as written, I'd like to try it at least once with a little spinach added maybe. Thank you for sharing your recipe, 3.baby.dux.mommy. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.