Recipe by 3.baby.dux.mommy
So delicious! You must try it!
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Wonderful recipe!! The combo of cheeses was so wonderful and flavored this dish nicely. We all really enjoyed this recipe. I followed the recipe as written except that I used only 1 (15-oz)jar of Alfredo Sauce (not the 2 [10-0z] jars) as stated in the ingredient list, and it worked out just fine. I know I'll make this again. And although it's perfect as written, I'd like to try it at least once with a little spinach added maybe. Thank you for sharing your recipe, 3.baby.dux.mommy. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) cartonsrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta.
- Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Serve with tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.