1/1 Photo of --4 Cheese Baked Ziti--
So delicious! You must try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) cartons refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 3/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
- 2Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- 3Combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta.
- 4Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- 5Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- 6Serve with tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for --4 Cheese Baked Ziti--
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1124.9
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 268.7 mg
- Sodium 1160.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 65.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: