Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an interesting combination of ingredients. All flavours compliment each other pleasantly.
- 500 g corn kernels
- 250 g fresh carrots, coarsely grated
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 125 g cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 5 ml whole grain mustard
- Line serving platter with lettuce leaves.
- Mix together, corn, carrot, celery and cheddar cheese and spoon over lettuce.
- Mix together dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Chill until needed.