Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will literally take you between five and ten minutes to make. I used to make this when I worked in a deli. It flew out of the bowl and into customers carts. Easy easy easy!
- 1 can dark red kidney beans or 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can wax bean
- 2 cans green beans
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (any type)
- Drain and rinse kidney and garbanzo beans in colander.
- Follow with green and wax beans.
- Chop celery and onion, add to colander and toss to mix.
- Empty bean mixture into bowl and pour dressing over.
This is what my mom used to make (except hers didn't have the garbanzo beans). It took me right back. This is super easy. We always had it on picnics and potlucks, as it could sit out and still taste good. It is good with steak or hamburgers and a green salad. Thanks for sharing!
I, along with the other reviewers, picked this because it's so EASY and good. I left out the wax beans and celery (didn't have any) and it was wonderful. Thanks for the easy recipe!
Too many bean salad recipes use sugar and I don't care for the sweetness. I wanted to try your recipe not only for that reason, but also because it looked so easy. This is a winner in my book! I used Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing and red onion and let it sit in the fridge to marinate.