Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe - but I've made some of my own changes to it. So this is my edited version. It is so YUMMY and WAY EASY!
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- diced green chilis
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can enchilada sauce (I like the green lately)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- FILLING: Combine beans, soup, onions and chiles in a large bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup filling onto one end of each tortilla. Starting at the end with the filling, roll up each tortilla. Arrange tortillas seam side down in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Next spoon on your enchilada sauce so that it covers all of the tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes. Then take out and sprinkle with cheese. Put it back in the oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Top with whatever you would like. My favorites are: sour cream, tomatoes, spinach, avocado, olives and green peppers. : ).