Recipe by KadesMom
Great potluck dish to bring along. This is the best I've had! I got the recipe from my Mom & did a little tweaking. It has a great BBQ, tangy taste.
- 1 (28 ounce) cancountry style bush's baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice or 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 tablespoons molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown bacon until done. Crumble and set aside.
- Brown hamburger with onion. Drain.
- Drain and rinse all beans EXCEPT baked beans.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot on low for at least 2 hours OR place all ingredients in oven-safe bowl/dish uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.