Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My favorite baked bean recipe.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup bacon (cooked and crumbled) or 1⁄4 cup sausage (cooked and crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 onion (chopped fine)
- In large pan combine onion and bacon or sausage. Saute until onions are tender and meat is cooked through.
- Add beans and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook until heated through.