Recipe by Jim jimmers
Well being that I don't like to drink calorie filled drinks (calories I'd much rather spend on food!) I always try to experiment with low calorie drinks. So one day I came up with this. Tastes great! Add more or less coffee or equal to taste but I find this to be optimal. Oh by the way the 4.5 calories is from the coffee mix.
- 1 teaspoon foldgers instant coffee (or equivilant)
- 2 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 2 ounces water
- 500 ml of crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the coffee and equal into a blender.
- Add the ice then the water to the blender.
- Thouroughly blend the ice until it has the consistency of sludge
- Be sure to stop blending frequently and mix the top ice to the bottom.
- When thourougly blended spoon out of the blender (because pouring usually ends in a horrible mess) and enjoy.