Persian Eggplant Scramble. This recipe from the Triple Whammy Diet is Low Fat, Low Carb, and Low Calorie. No MSG ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave the eggplants until they are mush inside, about 20 minutes depending on your wattage.
- 2Scoop out the insides of the eggplants. Discard the peels and stems.
- 3In a broad, non-stick skillet, fry the garlic in olive oil until browned.
- 4Add the tomatoes, eggplant pulp, salt, and pepper.
- 5Fry on high heat until the tomatoes are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 6Beat the eggs and scramble them into the vegetables. Cook until set.
- 7Serve hot as an appetizer or side dish.
Nutritional Facts for 3w Mirza Ghasemi
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 693.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g