Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Persian Eggplant Scramble. This recipe from the Triple Whammy Diet is Low Fat, Low Carb, and Low Calorie. No MSG ever.
- Microwave the eggplants until they are mush inside, about 20 minutes depending on your wattage.
- Scoop out the insides of the eggplants. Discard the peels and stems.
- In a broad, non-stick skillet, fry the garlic in olive oil until browned.
- Add the tomatoes, eggplant pulp, salt, and pepper.
- Fry on high heat until the tomatoes are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Beat the eggs and scramble them into the vegetables. Cook until set.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or side dish.