1/2 Photos of 3rd Generation Blueberry Streusel Cake
1 hr 5 mins
My interpretation of Lemon Blueberry Streusel Cake ( # 95261) which was a variation of Raspberry Rhapsody Chocolate Streusel Cake ( #94465). The resulting texture is dense; somewhere between a pound cake and a muffin; defintely not a light airy cake. The crunchy streusel topping really makes the cake. We ate it for dessert and breakfast. The combinations of cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt flavor & fruit can be altered per your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml flour
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 510.29 g package French vanilla cake mix
- 113.39 g package fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 170.09 g fat-free blueberry yogurt
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries or 473.18 ml frozen blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray & dust lightly with flour.
- 4Combine all ingredients & mix until crumbly (I used a pastry cutter).
- 6Mix all ingredients (except blueberries) on medium speed for 2 minutes. Batter will be thick.
- 7Pour into pan & spread if necessary to even out.
- 8Top with blueberries.
- 9Sprinkle streusel over berries.
- 10Bake for 45-55 minutes or until cake tests done in the center. ( I baked it in a convection oven and it tested done at 45 minutes. Adjust time accordingly for conventional oven.).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3rd Generation Blueberry Streusel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 245.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
Egg Beaters egg substitute