1/3 Photos of 350 Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
What does the 350 mean? 95% percent of what I cook in the oven seems to cook at 350 degrees, and when I look for something to cook along with it, it nearly always cooks at a higher or lower temp. Rather than having to figure out, "ok, do I need to cook this at a lower temp for a little longer or at a higher temp for a little less?," I came up with this easy roasted potato dish that cooks at 350 and goes with just about everything. Shown in photo with Easy Bruschetta Chicken and Green Beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, seasoning salt and Parmesan cheese in a plastic bag, mixing well.
- 2Add cubed potatoes to bag and shake to coat.
- 3Melt butter in a 2 quart baking dish.
- 4Pour in potato cubes and stir to make sure they're thoroughly coated.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees, stirring every 15-20 minutes, for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 350 Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.0
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: