Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
What does the 350 mean? 95% percent of what I cook in the oven seems to cook at 350 degrees, and when I look for something to cook along with it, it nearly always cooks at a higher or lower temp. Rather than having to figure out, "ok, do I need to cook this at a lower temp for a little longer or at a higher temp for a little less?," I came up with this easy roasted potato dish that cooks at 350 and goes with just about everything. Shown in photo with Easy Bruschetta Chicken and Green Beans.
- Combine flour, seasoning salt and Parmesan cheese in a plastic bag, mixing well.
- Add cubed potatoes to bag and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Pour in potato cubes and stir to make sure they're thoroughly coated.
- Bake at 350 degrees, stirring every 15-20 minutes, for 1 1/2 hours.
This is a wonderful and such an easy recipe. The hardest part is the wait for them too cook! At first, I thought I had too much flour mixture, but I didnt, these potatoes were perfect. I only needed to cook for one hour in my oven, and they were fantstic! I did add a few herbs and that was the only change I made. I also did not peel the potaotes as mailbelle suggested. This is a great and perfect side dish for any potato lover. My family loved this recipe and I will be making these again and again. Thanks mailbelle, just the thing for a great side dish with dinner tonight.