- 2 lemons, zest of
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes
- 1 lb fresh capellini
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Gremolata. Combine lemon zest, garlic and parsley, mixing well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine oil, sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice and hot pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Cook pasta. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the water and transfer pasta to a serving dish.
- Pour sun dried tomato mixture over pasta and toss to coat.
- Add 2 tablespoons hot pasta water to Gremolata and pine nuts and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper and pour over pasta.