1/2 Photos of 35 minute Teriyaki Meatballs
Kate in Katoomba's Note:
My daughter has a passion for all things Teriyaki and this is a meal (complete with rice and vegies) that I have created as a result. It really can be on the table within 35 minutes from start to finish and tastes great. Here it is in a complete meal form, although of course you could make just the meatballs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a pan of water on to boil.
- 2In a bowl mix shallots with ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sugar.
- 3In another bowl, put minced beef and add half the soy mixture.
- 4Mix well to combine and shape into 20 meatballs.
- 5Add rice to the boiling water and put another pan of water on to boil.
- 6Prepare carrots and top and tail snow peas.
- 7Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry meatballs, turning them until they are browned and cooked through- about 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, add carrot to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, then add snow peas and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- 9Mix water and corn flour into the remaining soy mixture and add to the meatballs, stirring constantly until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- 10Boil for a minute or so, then serve meatballs and sauce with drained rice and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 35 minute Teriyaki Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 1132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g