Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a fast and easy margarita recipe that you should sip slowly. I made this for me and my fiance one night, looking for a sweet buzz. What better than a margarita.
- 170.09-226.79 g your favorite brand gold tequila
- 85.04 g triple sec (hiram walker, 2 shots)
- 828.06 ml ice
- margarita salt (optional)
- 591.47 ml margarita mix
- 1 lime, sliced (garnish)
- First Put 3 1/2 cups of ice in blender.
- Add margarita mix, triple sec, and tequila.
- Blend in blender for approximately 30 seconds.
- (optional) With lime juice, add salt to rim of margarita glass.
- Cut limes into 1/2 inch slices. Use as garnish on glass.
Simple but delicious recipe. Very easy to prepare. Thanks.