1/1 Photo of 30 Second Margarita
MiSs CooKette's Note:
This is a fast and easy margarita recipe that you should sip slowly. I made this for me and my fiance one night, looking for a sweet buzz. What better than a margarita.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First Put 3 1/2 cups of ice in blender.
- 2Add margarita mix, triple sec, and tequila.
- 3Blend in blender for approximately 30 seconds.
- 4(optional) With lime juice, add salt to rim of margarita glass.
- 5Cut limes into 1/2 inch slices. Use as garnish on glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Second Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: