- 414.03 ml swanson beef broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 236.59 ml cubed cooked beef
- 709.77 ml V8 vegetable juice
- 226.79 g can whole canned tomatoes, cut up
- 453.59 g bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1.23 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE broth and potatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- ADD beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper.
- Cover and cook 15 minute or until vegetables are tender.
- Use leftover or ready-cooked pot roast (in the meat case) to jump-start this flavorful soup. Serve with crusty rolls and a wedge of Swiss or Cheddar cheese.