Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
New from Campbell's Kitchen!
- 414.03 ml swanson beef broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 236.59 ml cubed cooked beef
- 709.77 ml V8 vegetable juice
- 226.79 g can whole canned tomatoes, cut up
- 453.59 g bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1.23 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- PLACE broth and potatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- ADD beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper.
- Cover and cook 15 minute or until vegetables are tender.
- Use leftover or ready-cooked pot roast (in the meat case) to jump-start this flavorful soup. Serve with crusty rolls and a wedge of Swiss or Cheddar cheese.
Great fast and easy recipe. Used up leftover steak cooked in the crockpot. Only took 30 min and the kids loved it! Will definitely be making again.