1/1 Photo of 30 Minute Vegetable Beef Soup
New from Campbell's Kitchen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups swanson beef broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cooked beef
- 3 cups V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1PLACE broth and potatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- 2ADD beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper.
- 3Cover and cook 15 minute or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Use leftover or ready-cooked pot roast (in the meat case) to jump-start this flavorful soup. Serve with crusty rolls and a wedge of Swiss or Cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Minute Vegetable Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: