- 1 3⁄4 cups swanson beef broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cooked beef
- 3 cups V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE broth and potatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- ADD beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper.
- Cover and cook 15 minute or until vegetables are tender.
- Use leftover or ready-cooked pot roast (in the meat case) to jump-start this flavorful soup. Serve with crusty rolls and a wedge of Swiss or Cheddar cheese.