Recipe by Manda C
Fresh,easy,and tastes JUST like what Mom used to make! Only she cheated and used a packet of mix.I make a double batch of everything I cook, so I can have leftovers, so please feel free to cut ingredients in half! Please enjoy!
- 2 lbs of fresh beef (your choice,I like sirloin)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large soup pot, combine cubed beef, sliced onion,minced garlic, and sliced mushrooms in 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook until beef is slightly pink, cover and cook till done. This allows the onions to sweat and the mushrooms to get softer from the steam.
- Add soup and Worcestershire sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- Remove from heat, stir in sour cream. Make sure mix is not bubbling as it will curdle the sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. If desired, more sour cream and Worcestershire sauce can be added.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.