Manda C's Note:
Fresh,easy,and tastes JUST like what Mom used to make! Only she cheated and used a packet of mix.I make a double batch of everything I cook, so I can have leftovers, so please feel free to cut ingredients in half! Please enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large soup pot, combine cubed beef, sliced onion,minced garlic, and sliced mushrooms in 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2Cook until beef is slightly pink, cover and cook till done. This allows the onions to sweat and the mushrooms to get softer from the steam.
- 3Add soup and Worcestershire sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- 4Remove from heat, stir in sour cream. Make sure mix is not bubbling as it will curdle the sour cream.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste. If desired, more sour cream and Worcestershire sauce can be added.
- 6Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Minute Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.5
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 1317.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 56.5 g