Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfectly zesty sweet potato fries to accompany veggie burgers and a ton of other dishes-- you'll love them even if you're not as big a fan of sweet potatoes!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and leave the skin on (best part.).
- I like using a french fry cutter (it works sort of like those apple corer/slicer things) for this but if you don't have one, just use a knife to cut the potatoes into shoestrings.
- Put the raw fries into a mixing bowl, and pour in the olive oil. Toss well to coat.
- Add the seasonings and toss well again.
- Arrange the fries on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Turn the fries with a spatula and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Blot any excess oil with paper towels, serve, and enjoy!
Very easy tasty recipe. I mixed the spices with the taters early in the day - left them in a plastic bag in the fridge. I only used a "No Oil" spray and they were perfect Will make these again & again. I cut the recipe to 1 medium sweet potato baked at 375 for 30 minutes flipping them once half way through the baking.
These are very good fries with little effort or ingredients. The fries were very sweet but I attribute that to the ingredients letting the sweetness of the potatoes do all the work. I followed the directions but did do for 15 min per side, and then to broil for about 3-4 minutes at the end because I like my fries crispy. I burned the tips of some, but most were otherwise perfect. Will definitely make these again!