1/7 Photos of 30-Minute Seasoned Sweet Potato / Yam Fries (Baked Not Fried)
Perfectly zesty sweet potato fries to accompany veggie burgers and a ton of other dishes-- you'll love them even if you're not as big a fan of sweet potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the sweet potatoes and leave the skin on (best part.).
- 2I like using a french fry cutter (it works sort of like those apple corer/slicer things) for this but if you don't have one, just use a knife to cut the potatoes into shoestrings.
- 3Put the raw fries into a mixing bowl, and pour in the olive oil. Toss well to coat.
- 4Add the seasonings and toss well again.
- 5Arrange the fries on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
- 6Turn the fries with a spatula and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 7Blot any excess oil with paper towels, serve, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30-Minute Seasoned Sweet Potato / Yam Fries (Baked Not Fried)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g