Perfectly zesty sweet potato fries to accompany veggie burgers and a ton of other dishes-- you'll love them even if you're not as big a fan of sweet potatoes!
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and leave the skin on (best part.).
- I like using a french fry cutter (it works sort of like those apple corer/slicer things) for this but if you don't have one, just use a knife to cut the potatoes into shoestrings.
- Put the raw fries into a mixing bowl, and pour in the olive oil. Toss well to coat.
- Add the seasonings and toss well again.
- Arrange the fries on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Turn the fries with a spatula and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Blot any excess oil with paper towels, serve, and enjoy!