Recipe by the80srule
Perfectly zesty sweet potato fries to accompany veggie burgers and a ton of other dishes-- you'll love them even if you're not as big a fan of sweet potatoes!
Top Review by Bergy
Very easy tasty recipe. I mixed the spices with the taters early in the day - left them in a plastic bag in the fridge. I only used a "No Oil" spray and they were perfect Will make these again & again. I cut the recipe to 1 medium sweet potato baked at 375 for 30 minutes flipping them once half way through the baking.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 dash white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and leave the skin on (best part.).
- I like using a french fry cutter (it works sort of like those apple corer/slicer things) for this but if you don't have one, just use a knife to cut the potatoes into shoestrings.
- Put the raw fries into a mixing bowl, and pour in the olive oil. Toss well to coat.
- Add the seasonings and toss well again.
- Arrange the fries on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Turn the fries with a spatula and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Blot any excess oil with paper towels, serve, and enjoy!