Recipe by Gemini1972
This is so easy to make and my family really enjoys it. I got this recipe from a Kraft food magazine 3 years ago. I use 2 deep dish frozen pie shells and add my own spices for taste.
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chopped onions or 1 cup vegetables
- 1 lb meat, of your choice cooked and cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 frozen pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX salad dressing, milk and flour. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes (stirring once during cooking) until sauce thickens. Add onion, veggies, meat and cheese to sauce.
- REMOVE frozen pie shell from tin tray; pour filling into empty tray. Place frozen pie shell over the top of filling, oinch edges to seal in juices. Score pastry and place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE pie in preheated 400 F oven for 30 minutes or until pastry becomes golden brown.