1/4 Photos of 30 Minute One Pan Chicken Meal
I love one dish meals. This is just another example of that fact.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 8 inch baking dish and place onions on bottom.
- 3Place chicken breast on onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Layer mushrooms and zucchini over the chicken.
- 5Combine garlic, tomatoes, basil and oregano and pour over vegetables.
- 6Cover and bake for 30 miuntes or until juices run clear in chicken.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Allow to sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Minute One Pan Chicken Meal
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 372.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 29.3 g