Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A quick and easy one dish meal for four. It is very low in fat and high in nutrition, This is a great combination of time tested and true classic flavors into a simple to fix and quick to cook dinner.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 12 ounces turkey gravy
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 3 ounces turkey stuffing mix
- On medium heat, cook the ground turkey in a large dutch oven or pot. Stirring every few minutes.
- Turn oven on to 350°F.
- When the turkey is cooked add the turkey gravy; frozen vegetables and turkey stuffing mix. Cover and cook for 5 minutes (stir after 3 minutes and then again at 5 minutes).
- In the meantime while the turkey, gravy. vegetables and stuffing cook; heat the Simply Potatoes in the microwave. (As per Simply Potatoes package instructions => Microwave: peel film at corner to vent. Heat in container on high for 3 minutes. Completely remove film and stir. Microwave on high for 1 additional minute or until product has reached a minimum temperature of 160 degrees F. Let stand for 2 minutes prior to serving.).
- Keep the turkey mixture in the pot (if oven safe) or transfer to a casserole dish. Spoon the Simply Potatoes on top and spread to cover the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.