- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef, salt and pepper, egg, crumbs, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Form into 4 loaves.
- Mix remaining cup tomato sauce with italian seasoning, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
- Place in small casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 375* for 20 minutes.
- Spoon remaining sauce over loaves and bake 10 more minutes.