Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A faster way to put delicious, saucy meatloaf on your dinner table.
Make and share this 30 Minute Mini Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- Mix beef, salt and pepper, egg, crumbs, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Form into 4 loaves.
- Mix remaining cup tomato sauce with italian seasoning, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
- Place in small casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 375* for 20 minutes.
- Spoon remaining sauce over loaves and bake 10 more minutes.
YUMMY,YUMMY, in my TUMMY :)
These little meatloaves were absolutely fabulous. I can't remember having tastier meatloaf. I added a splash of worcestershire to the sauce mixture. That teaspoon of garlic powder provides some "pow!" and the bit of brown sugar is perfect. I baked the meatloaves for about 40 minutes. I served these with mac and cheese and sauteed spinach for a dinner that made everyone very, very happy!