Jambalaya in a quick and simple one-dish meal. My best friend always asks for it and I have to have her over when I cook it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken with 1 tbsp of the creole seasoning.
- 2Cook in 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet.
- 3Add celery, onion and green pepper and continue cooking until done.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, sauce, water, and shrimp.
- 5Add 1 tbsp of creole seasoning (or to taste).
- 6Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 7Add rice, cover and cook 5 minutes or until rice is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30-Minute Jambalaya Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 144.6 mg
- Sodium 923.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 31.8 g