Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great and quick week night dinner - just add a salad or a veggie side dish and you're done!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a large baking dish with vegetable or butter spray (Pam).
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and coat well.
- Place in baking dish and bake 30 minutes.
Made this recently and it was really good! I love the fact I can just throw it together and half an hour later it's done. I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut up in bite sized pieces and followed the instructions exactly. I added a bit more garlic but it didn't need it. I plan on making this again today.
I didn't have any red potatoes, so I just used Idaho. It still turned out AMAZING! I also forgot the paprika. I didn't think such good flavor could come out of essentially three humble ingredients!
This was so easy to make and my husband loved it too! I added more paprika, some garlic salt (in addition to the 4 minced cloves) and some pepper. Wonderful! I will be making this for years and years to come.