I made these one time to go with soup that we were having for dinner. I made the dough balls too big and/or let them rise too much and they ended up being huge, but they were good and they were easy to make.
- Mix warm water, oil, sugar and yeast; let rest for 10 minutes until yeast activates.
- Add salt and beaten egg; blend well.
- Add flour, one cup at a time until soft dough if formed.
- Knead on a floured surface 5-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Shape into small balls (walnut sized) and put into a greased baking pan.
- Let rise at least 5-10 minutes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- *If you have more time, you can let the rolls rise in the pan until they have doubled in size.