1/4 Photos of 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
I made these one time to go with soup that we were having for dinner. I made the dough balls too big and/or let them rise too much and they ended up being huge, but they were good and they were easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix warm water, oil, sugar and yeast; let rest for 10 minutes until yeast activates.
- 2Add salt and beaten egg; blend well.
- 3Add flour, one cup at a time until soft dough if formed.
- 4Knead on a floured surface 5-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic.
- 5Shape into small balls (walnut sized) and put into a greased baking pan.
- 6Let rise at least 5-10 minutes.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 8*If you have more time, you can let the rolls rise in the pan until they have doubled in size.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 484.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g