This is Cream of Mushroom Soup for Dummies - it is unbelievably easy and super fast.
Make and share this 30 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in your soup pot over medium heat.
- Add all the vegetables and saute until the onions are opaque and the celery and leek have softened - approximately 5 - 10 minutes.
- add flour and mix well.
- add milk and chicken stock and mix well.
- season with slat and pepper.
- reduce heat to medium low - cover and cook for 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- use a hand blender or a regular blender to puree the soup.