1/1 Photo of 30 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
This is Cream of Mushroom Soup for Dummies - it is unbelievably easy and super fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in your soup pot over medium heat.
- 2Add all the vegetables and saute until the onions are opaque and the celery and leek have softened - approximately 5 - 10 minutes.
- 3add flour and mix well.
- 4add milk and chicken stock and mix well.
- 5season with slat and pepper.
- 6reduce heat to medium low - cover and cook for 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 7use a hand blender or a regular blender to puree the soup.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.4
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 557.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 17.0 g