Recipe by RO*TEL
Chunky chili made quickly with ground meat, beans and two kinds of tomatoes for lots of flavor --- perfect for a weeknight meal
- 1 lb ground chuck (80% lean)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans in chili seasoned sauce, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, stirring several times.
- COOK'S TIPS: Chili may be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream or sliced green onions, if desired. Chili also may be made with ground turkey in place of the ground beef.