Recipe by supernova
This is a very healthy, easy meal to make, and you can easily change it around to suit your own needs and taste.
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables (any kind)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth, fat-free
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 cups Minute brown rice, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic, cook until soft; about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chicken,(i season meat with just a pinch of salt and pepper, optional), cook until just browned.
- Add vegetables; cook; about 5 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- note: i always use different vegetables.
- Stir in broth; bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and dressing; cover, reduce heat to low.
- Cook 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through.