Recipe by Soup Fly *
Everything is done in one dish - no work and no mess! This is perfect for a busy weeknight.
Top Review by Boatwife
Excellent recipe. I used meat sauce I had in freezer instead of pepperoni. Did not put the mozzarella on right away. Baked at 350 for 30 mins then increased to 400 and put on mozzarella and took off foil and baked another 15 mins. So easy and very delicious!
- 32 pieces frozen cheese ravioli (approx 1 pound)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (Prego Tomato & Basil is my favorite for this recipe)
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni (omit for vegetarian version)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 of the ravioli in a greased 8x8 glass dish.
- Pour half of the sauce on and stir until mixed well.
- Make sure ravioli are spread evenly over dish.
- Place pepperoni slices in a single layer over ravioli and sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over entire dish.
- Place remaining ravioli in single layer on top of cheese.
- Spoon remaining sauce over ravioli, making sure ravioli are well-coated.
- Place remaining pepperoni in a single layer on top of ravioli and sauce.
- Sprinkle mozarella over top*.
- Cover dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- *If covering with foil, you can keep the cheese from sticking to it by baking dish for 25 minutes before adding mozarella and then baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.