Everything is done in one dish - no work and no mess! This is perfect for a busy weeknight.
Make and share this 30-Minute Cheesy Baked Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 of the ravioli in a greased 8x8 glass dish.
- Pour half of the sauce on and stir until mixed well.
- Make sure ravioli are spread evenly over dish.
- Place pepperoni slices in a single layer over ravioli and sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over entire dish.
- Place remaining ravioli in single layer on top of cheese.
- Spoon remaining sauce over ravioli, making sure ravioli are well-coated.
- Place remaining pepperoni in a single layer on top of ravioli and sauce.
- Sprinkle mozarella over top*.
- Cover dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- *If covering with foil, you can keep the cheese from sticking to it by baking dish for 25 minutes before adding mozarella and then baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.