1/4 Photos of 30-Minute Cheesy Baked Ravioli
Soup Fly *'s Note:
Everything is done in one dish - no work and no mess! This is perfect for a busy weeknight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place 1/2 of the ravioli in a greased 8x8 glass dish.
- 3Pour half of the sauce on and stir until mixed well.
- 4Make sure ravioli are spread evenly over dish.
- 5Place pepperoni slices in a single layer over ravioli and sauce.
- 6Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over entire dish.
- 7Place remaining ravioli in single layer on top of cheese.
- 8Spoon remaining sauce over ravioli, making sure ravioli are well-coated.
- 9Place remaining pepperoni in a single layer on top of ravioli and sauce.
- 10Sprinkle mozarella over top*.
- 11Cover dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- 12*If covering with foil, you can keep the cheese from sticking to it by baking dish for 25 minutes before adding mozarella and then baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30-Minute Cheesy Baked Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 895.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: