1/2 Photos of 30 Minute Almond Chicken
This is a very delicious recipe that turns an ordinary dinner into an extraordinary meal with a springtime twist. If you want a dinner that is quick, easy, and healthy this is it! Unlike most one-dish-meals, this one has three distinct flavors that blend well. I was hesitant at first to use thigh meat as we like white meat, but I think this cut really made the dish! I found this recipe in Kraft’s Food and Family (Spring 2005) Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss Chicken with Dressing in plastic bag or container with lid.
- 2Add Chicken with Dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and cook 4 minutes on each side (or until browned).
- 3Stir in Broth and bring to a boil.
- 4Cover and Simmer for 10 Minutes.
- 5Add Beans and cook 5 Minutes or until Chicken is cooked through.
- 6Remove Chicken from skillet (I removed the green beans also).
- 7Add Rice and Almonds and Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 8Seat Chicken on Green Beans over the Almond-Rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 30 Minute Almond Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 558.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.4 g