Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Kraft recipe - I have not made it but it sounds so simple and good I thought I would post it. It is in their latest free recipe magazine.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 ounces baker semisweet chocolate, cut into chunks
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix together the peanut butter sugar & egg, mix well.
- Spread in a small baking pan, sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 20 minutes Cut into 8 bars.
Very tasty! Yes, it is crumbly when warm, but I found that the longer it sat, the better the texture was. Me and my kids (2 and 4) loved it!
They taste okay, but the texture is very crumbly. I followed the recipe exactly and not very pleased with how they turned out. Maybe it needs just a bit of milk or something. Not sure.
These are super easy and quite adaptable. I had to use 1/2 cup of each creamy and chunky peanut butter. Also only had hersey kisses on hand, so I chopped them up in place of the semi-sweet chocolate. They turned out great. Easy bar cookie that my two-year-old loved.