Recipe by marna
A great recipe from pantry ingredients-- taste like a real chile relleno without the frying or work.
- 473.18 ml shredded cheese (mexican blend, cheddar, monterey jack- your preference)
- 793.78 g can whole green chilies, drained
- 3 eggs
- 170.09 g evaporated milk (do not substitute)
- 14.79 ml flour, heaping
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- place chilies in a deep dish pie plate, or any medium size casserole dish.
- place cheese on top.
- pour egg mixture over.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes until light brown on top.
- for a larger crowd, easy to double in the 9 x13 pan.