- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, julinated
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onion rings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cheese, milk, seasonings, celery, bell pepper, and broccoli, and mix well.
- Pour into buttered 3 quart casserole dish, cover and bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle onion rings over casserole and return to oven for 15 minutes, or until onion rings are golden.