Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I call this my kids broccoli, because they will only eat it with cheese, and they love it.
Make and share this 3-Step Cheddar Broccoli Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, julinated
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cheese, milk, seasonings, celery, bell pepper, and broccoli, and mix well.
- Pour into buttered 3 quart casserole dish, cover and bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle onion rings over casserole and return to oven for 15 minutes, or until onion rings are golden.
Wow, this is so much better than I thought it would be. Very, very cheesy. Used fresh broccoli instead of frozen and it was fantastic.
Excellant! I made the recipe as directed using fresh broccoli and 1/2 of the onions. Delicious!
This is really good! It is very cheese and the fried onions add the perfect amount of salt and crunch. I used about half the amount of celery, but otherwise followed the recipe. Will make again when my mom comes to town since we are the only two that eats broccoli. Made for I Recommend Tag.