1/2 Photos of 3-Step Biscuits
A light-as-air biscuit with a new twist on texture and flavor. This one is from Southern Living magazine (April 1998).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together all ingredients (dough will be crumbly).
- 2Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 3Knead 3 or 4 times.
- 4Pat or roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cutter, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- 6NOTE: Keep in mind that the secret for making excellent biscuits is-- Try not to handle dough too much or too firmly-- The less manipulation (kneading, handling dough a lot with hands) the better the texture.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-Step Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 330.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g