6 hrs 15 mins
SEMO 73's Note:
The combination of 3 seasoning mixes gives this roast its fantastic flavor. A simple one pot meal full of healthy vegetables sure to please the family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 -5 lb) beef roast
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh baby carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 -4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 1Mix the 3 packets of dry seasonings in a bowl.
- 2Rub the roast with the seasoning mix; reserve remaining mix.
- 3Place potatoes, carrots, green beans, onion and mushrooms in crock pot.
- 4Place roast on top of vegetables.
- 5Sprinkle reserved seasoning mix and garlic over roast.
- 6Pour broth over roast.
- 7Cook on low approximately 6 hour.
- 8For a crisper veggie taste, after roast has cooked on the low setting for 5 hours, remove the roast, add vegetables to the bottom of the crock pot, place roast on top of vegetables and cook an additional 2 hours on high.
- 9Remember, you can always thicken the gravy on the stove top after cooking is complete.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Season Crock Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.3
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.2 mg
- Sodium 919.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix
ranch dressing mix