Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
The combination of 3 seasoning mixes gives this roast its fantastic flavor. A simple one pot meal full of healthy vegetables sure to please the family!
- 1 (3 -5 lb) beef roast
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefresh baby carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 -4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- Mix the 3 packets of dry seasonings in a bowl.
- Rub the roast with the seasoning mix; reserve remaining mix.
- Place potatoes, carrots, green beans, onion and mushrooms in crock pot.
- Place roast on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle reserved seasoning mix and garlic over roast.
- Pour broth over roast.
- Cook on low approximately 6 hour.
- For a crisper veggie taste, after roast has cooked on the low setting for 5 hours, remove the roast, add vegetables to the bottom of the crock pot, place roast on top of vegetables and cook an additional 2 hours on high.
- Remember, you can always thicken the gravy on the stove top after cooking is complete.