Recipe by Happy Harry #2
My friend is from Oklahoma. She tells me this is a commom recipe back there. I personally have never tasted it. Any Okies out there???
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- 3 -4 small sweet gherkins
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle juice
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cream (or half n'half)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peas and place in bowl.
- Put peanuts and pickles in food processor and grind until gravel-like. Add to bowl.
- Mix in the pickle juice.
- Combine mustard, sugar, and cream together.
- Allow to sit 10-15 minutes for the sugar to dissolve.
- Mix in with the 3 P's.
- Serve at room temperature.